Sans titre

Steve Kornacki Explains What Formed Modern National Partisan Politics


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Steve Kornacki Explains What Formed Modern National Partisan Politics"


You argue might have some competition of the podcast world it was for the summit overheard Rudy Giuliani a restaurant this is real saying that he might do his own impeachment without becoming you be very happy about it maybe like a crossover episode we you this lazy overheard's all the stories about Giuliani to keep coming out is accident we texting somebody are these overheard saying something utterly also like that you can keep a low profile like he can all he wants in a room he can only be Rudy Giuliani there is no you confusing was no you argument to the polarization which Odyssey really see what do you I know you are your story with all this when you see what caused this cleaving off of the two parties to the place where basically think of them agree in single thing when they got started I could it's it's been a long term thing I really think the last generation or so if it's the change in media is the nationalization of media planning with the nationalization immediate people lose your next social media everybody in the country I looking at the same thing the same time it's nationalized politics
group by group in Massachusetts and in the biggest name investors was Tip O'Neill O'Neill was this curmudgeonly old speaker house in a famous saying things are titled his book all politics is local and I was every settlor politics is local was the neighbors backyard all politics is national now you know longer local and what that means is I think in the old days there was a lot of for regional and ideological diversity in the party I'm American growing up is not long ago doing links with liberal Republicans in New England you had conservative Republicans in the Midwest Democrats in the North conservative Democrats is that it's all sorted out if you're on the liberal side your Democrat on the conservative side your Republican the demographic for laser just keep their stark and I don't see it changing anytime soon you did try for the zealous use before you got in his game as a game show contestant you so this is what finally the chapter in your life are you China negative games of his I was this is college graduation and I did not a job at college a couple roommates who were like film television and were from Boston they want to move out to LA they want to make it in enough movies I had nothing better to do for the other with your ability for a few months of see what I can do other I know plants in my classes I got there was a always looking shows as a kid yet USA Network user like 10 erroneous minutes of their what you know what in the place we do these game shows I'm going to get on one I'm willing now $30,000 of it And second-year and it I can figure out yes I got a great I realized I the closest I came this is 2001 2002 I needed to I I thought I was the initial Win Ben Stein slander you how essential right and the show backing of no avail I got a Gary Leon I get a that I can organize B aerosol effect is very likely


Enregistrer un commentaire

Plus récente Plus ancienne