Sans titre

Trump takes more shots at U.S. Federal Reserve


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Trump takes more shots at U.S. Federal Reserve"


I did just despite a near record number of rate increases and quantitative tightening by the Federal Reserve since I won the election eight increases in total which were in my opinion far too fast an increase in far too slow a decrease because remember we are actively competing with nations who openly cut interest rates so that now many are actually getting paid when they pay off the loan notice negative interest with a heard of such a give me some of that we some of that money I want some of that money of Federal Reserve doesn't let us to I don't say thank you thank you want people a classic only the smart people and left.


Enregistrer un commentaire

Plus récente Plus ancienne